Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oaks Park

Today we went to Oaks Park for the Toddler Rides, it is our nephew Evan's birthday and we are also leaving tomorrow to go to the beach with a bunch of our friends from California, all of which don't have kids and so I thought that it would be good for Levi to have some of our time and attention before then. Levi had been to Oaks Park once before and immediately recognized it when we walked in the park. He loves the rides and starts to fuss every time they end until I tell him that we are going to go ride another one. If you have kids under the age of six I highly recommend it. It's six dollars (only kids pay) for unlimited rides and afterwards they read a story and give each kid a cookie and milk. Also if anyone wants to go let me know and maybe we can go togther!

Levi and cousin Evan riding the motocycles.
Levi on Daddy's shoulders pointing to the next ride he wants to ride.
Levi and cousin Hannah on the airplanes.

Makalya and I on the train.
Happy Birthday Evan we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

1 comments:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

How fun! I miss college and how everyone was always just right there! Now we never get to see each other!

I love that Levi wears sunglasses!!! Isaac wore his (that you got him) until he figured out how to take them off.

Can you find yourselves on our blog? It's the Where's Reigelmann (instead of Where's Waldo... I figured Mike would need me to explain) game!