Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makayla has been...growing like crazy, physically and intellectually. She is so much fun at this age! She laughs constantly and she talks constantly.

She wants to try everything that we do and she wants to do it, "i self" or herself and she is a determined little booger.

She plays with balls, trucks, and anything else her big brother enjoys but don't be fooled she is ALL GIRL. Notice how she is playing with a truck but balancing it all out with a tutu over her pajamas. She loves to put on "pretty lips" (chapstick) and "pretty fingers and toes" (nail polish). The mommy in her is also coming out and she has become quite bossy.

She loves her Daddy and has completly captured his heart. Though he has decided that she is the only girl he needs, he is so glad he has a girl. She melts his heart daily with her affections and will fight with the best of them for "her man." Makayla and I are currently in a battle over him. She will argue back and forth with me saying that "he is my hu-band!" and she will push us apart if we are kissing or hugging. It is actually quite adorable and I really do like to provoke it. =) I just pray that she always loves her Daddy as much as she does now and though I know that she will one day learn that it is not such a great thing to have her Daddy as her husband I pray that she will find a husband who loves her as much as her Daddy does and hopefully the model she uses to find him is her Daddy and MY HUSBAND!

She is such a beautiful girl!



0 comments: