Monday, May 26, 2008

Lightning Adventure

So I don't know if anyone else enjoyed the lightning show the other night but we sure did. We were driving home from Clackamas and watching it out the car windows when my adventerous husband mentioned that it would be fun to drive up to Crown Point and watch. We stopped by our house on the way to grab a sweatshirt and put Levi in his p.j.'s and then we headed on up. It was a spur of the moment family adventure and we had a great time and even though we didn't stay for long, (both kids were ready for bed and there were many other people without kids at Crown Point probably trying to do something else), we had a great time and look forward to the many adventures we will have together as a family in the future!

1 comments:

David and Zoe said...

I love that you guys had this spontaneous family event. I feel like the older we get, the less spontaneous we are...