Levi and I always have fun together and he is such a good little boy but the other day we had an exceptionally enjoyable day. We started it by going to the library for storytime which Levi just loves. We read at home everyday but there is just something more exciting about getting to go somewhere to read with a bunch of other kids his age. After that we stopped by Daddy's work and had lunch and then came home for a nap. (I know it seems pretty ordinary) So now for the good part. When he woke up from his nap he was in a great mood and Makayla just happened to be asleep and so Levi and I were able to have some good quality one on one time. We played with playdough (see the pictures, I was pretty proud of my molding skills-he was really testing my creative ability), raced cars, and played Rockband (okay I played Rockband and he "played" with his toy guitar, but it was his idea and he thinks he is really playing and he really rocks out!) It was such a good time and the evening went well also. And then to finish it off we fell asleep cuddling on the couch at bedtime. It was a sweet day!Sunglasses (warning: no UV protection)
A race car, with a missing wheel in his left hand
A rocket ship just after blast off
The inspiration for Rockband
Levi playing Rockband with Daddy when he came home, unfortunatly I didn't get one of me and him.
P.S.- This day was a gift from the Lord who knew that the following day Levi would push all of my buttons and test me in EVERY way he knew how. Thank you Lord for your Grace, you know exactly what we need!
Friday, October 17, 2008
An Enjoyable Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment