Well as you can see by the numerous new posts I am back to blogging, we got our comupter fixed and I feel like I had a lot to catch up on. We have been busy! The water polo season is just coming to an end. We have the state tournament in Corvallis this weekend and then it will be over. As much as we love water polo season it will be nice to get some of our time and our weekends back.
Makayla learned how to stand up in her crib. She's so proud!
This led to new found freedoms elsewhere. She is now pulling herself up on everything and walking around anything that she can. Grandma Frieda bought her this stroller walker for Chirstmas (I know, a little early, but she was ready for it and she isn't old enough to know if she doesn't have a present on Christmas Day) However she still is not crawling and I am starting to think she is just going to skip crawling and go straight from her little army manuever to walking, which is fine.
This new found freedom has also led to some small complications at naptime and bedtime. Here she fell asleep standing up so, you know me, I took a picture and then I laid her back down.
She has also FINALLY started eating baby food. We have been trying for a long time but just this week it clicked. She now is enjoying, carrots, sweet potatoes, pears, applesauce, bananas, prunes, plums, as well as fresh avocado and those wonderful baby puff things! I love this picture, she looks so sophisticated sitting up all perfectly straight.
"I'm ready for a bite mom."
So that's that. No pictures of Levi in this post but there are plenty of him in the other posts. He has however learned how to climb into Makayla's crib, I haven't gotten a picture but it's pretty impressive. When he hears her in the morning he always wants to go and get her so more often than not I let him go in her bedroom while I finish up whatever I was doing, he entertains her for a few minutes and then I come in and get her out of bed. Last week when I went into her room they were both in her crib which they both thought was quite thrilling. They are becoming great friends and interacting more everyday.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Catching Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think that siblings are so great. It's a good thing Levi isn't like me, I used to get into Tyler's crib and jump on his chest!! I can't wait for Piper to have a sibling too.
Post a Comment