As many of you already know, on February 13th we found out that baby #3 is on the way. We are so excited and feel blessed that God would entrust another little one in our care! I am currently 10 weeks and just had my first appointment on Monday. They did do an ultrasound but I haven't been able to scan it in yet so when I can I will add a picture of our new little peanut! He/she is quite the mover and looks happy and healthy!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
#3 is on the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats to you!! It's definately baby season out there! We find out in two weeks what we are getting this time, I can't wait!
congratulations, you guys! 3 kids!! how fun.
WHY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I'm glad to see you're back to blogging! It's been way too long! So, Isaac found my pregnancy test (that looks just like yours) and has been running around with it in his mouth (cap on)! Yeah, I know... Gross and not safe! I guess it's better than scissors that have been in dog poop!;) I still can't believe you're on #3!!! Baby #2 is giving me a rough time. I have yet to throw up but I feel like I want to ALL THE TIME!!! How do you feel? Please give me hope that each pregnancy gets better!? Anyway, Shaun just got home from a 96 hour shift so I have to be done on the computer! Thanks for the post and no pressure, but I'm waiting for the next one already!
Hi MIke and Holly, just doing some blog surfing and saw that you're expecting a 3rd bundle. Congrats! You have a precious family. Enjoy!
Post a Comment