Friday, June 5, 2009

Hawaii 2009

Just a little over a week ago we sadly arrived home from Hawaii. It was an amazing trip with Mike's whole family and I took A LOT of pictures. So beware it's a long one but I will let the pictures do most of the talking.
Here we are at PDX waiting to get on the plane. The kids were all so excited they couldn't even contain themselves!

This is at LAX where we had a three hour layover. To our suprise the kids did great and it went by suprisingly fast!

The next few pictures are on the beach at Puamana in Lahaina. This beach is just arcoss the road from where we stayed and within easy walking distance! There was more sand there than I had ever seen there before which was perfect for the kiddos.

The first morning after we arrived we all woke up by 5am (thanks to the time change)and were at the beach by 5:45 before the sun had even come up. I love the lighting in these pics, especially the one with the two boys sitting down looking at the ocean.

Makayla with Grandpa Riegelmann


We also went on a semi-submarine trip this time, mostly for the kids, and had a fun time doing that. This is our best attempt at a family picture!

Levi loved being on the top deck of the sub or any boat for that matter. This picture isn't the best of either of us but notice the grip I had around his wrist, yes wrist, not arm! They told us they had never had anyone overboard and I was just trying to make sure we kept it that way! He would have loved to jump in!

Makayla with cousin Hannah.



Evan and Hannah, my nephew and neice.







All of us dressed and ready for dinner.

After dinner just chillin' on the beach.

Makayla shoe shopping. She is already very obsessed!

Hanging out at Baby Beach, a new beach that we heard about! The water was very calm and the kids loved it because it was only about 1-2 feet depp for about 50ft or so.




Makayla being the cheeseball that she is! I know it is hard to see because of the light but her hair was amazingly curly in Hawaii because of the humidity! I wish I could have packaged it and brought it home. It was so CUTE!

Eating at Cheeseburger in Paradise, who wouldn't be happy about that!


Again at the new found Baby Beach. Makayla apparently wanted to learn how to surf and look at the HOT daddy helping her. Maybe I should have asked for lessons!

Levi enjoying every minute of the water!



The car ride back. Levi loving life!

Makayla, dead asleep within seconds!

All four cousins at the pool, a daily ritual!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for an amazing time! We had a blast!

0 comments: