Monday, December 15, 2008

Cutting the Christmas Tree

I know is seems a little late to just be cutting down our Christmas tree. I have been enjoying the Christmas festivities and my family and just haven't had time to blog. We actually went two weeks ago down to Oxbow Rim Tree Farm and found the perfect tree. Levi loved being outside running through all the trees and he loved cutting the tree down and watching it fall. Makayla just loved being held, she wasn't so into the tree part this year. Next year they'll both be running around and we'll have to be careful not to lose one of them in the trees. We brought it home and decorated it that afternoon and since then Levi has broken 4 of our 24 or so ornaments. (We had already packed a lot of them) I am starting to think it would have been easier to just put lights and no ornaments but oh well.











We hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season!

0 comments: